We have been MIA lately because we spent a fabulous week on the white beaches of Florida! Destin holds a special place in our hearts because we were married there almost 3 years ago and now we got to take our baby girl there on her first vacation! Most of our family got to go for at least part of the time too, so it was a full house with my mom, sister, brother, sister-in-law, niece Lily and Eric's parents so luckily we had lots of help when it came to the kiddos!
It started out with our baby girl getting into her big girl carseat for the first time! Needless to say, she didn't like it one little bit (notice tear)
but soon conked out on our way to Eric's parents (yes I fixed her but couldn't help grabbing shot first)
Once we got there, we headed out to our favorite place to eat in town- AJ's! We had to wait awhile so we grabbed some drinks and listened to the band playing on the harbor. Someone else was thirsty too!
I promise she did this all on her own and all night long she reached for everyone's that was in reach! No, she didn't taste any
I didn't even take my camera out of the suitcase until the 4th day there, so I have had to borrow some pictures from my family, but here is the first few days we were there and then I will do a 2nd post of the rest of the week!
As I said, it was a fabulous week and I hated to leave! Next up is Audrey's first trip to the beach AND some other firsts as well!











No comments:
Post a Comment