I have the video of Audrey's first time on the beach and in the ocean, but of course, I don't know how to load it onto here, so all I have is pool pictures! We went swimming everyday, but Audrey still didn't get to wear all her bathing suits!
| Yummy Peaches!! |
| We didn't feed them to her fast enough! |
Audrey was teething again while we were down there (her second tooth came in yesterday), so she was fussy sometimes but the heat bothered her the most. She loved going swimming for a while but then it just got too hot for her, so most of her ventures to the pool didn't last longer than an hour. But make no mistake, this baby LOVES the water!
My sister Sandy went and got the girls matching pink tutus and white tops and they sported them to dinner one night and looked AMAZINGLY CUTE!
On our last night, we of course went back to AJ's (Eric's parents and my brother weren't there on the first night so we HAD to take them back there). Oysters are a must at AJ's (as are the crab legs which I have every time I go)
Too bad no one else got to eat crackers with them because someone hogged them all!
Something else she tried for the first time and actually LIKED- LEMONS! She had us all cracking up because she kept going back to it for more bites!
And the last night ended with the girlies playing together while we were all getting packed and cleaning up.
It was a wonderful vacation but even better getting to spend time with our families- Thank you mom for making it all possible for us to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment