Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Crazy Hair and Mini-Break

Lately, Audrey has woken up from bed and naps with CRAZY hair! Sticking out from all sides, it reminds me of a cross between Doc Brown from Back to the Future and Einstein.  I LOVE it, her Daddy does not.  He wants to cut it and I will not let him because how stinking cute is she with bed head!?!

 On another note, I am taking a mini-break to finalize things for her party.  I do plan to do a post for her birthday (eek!) on Friday, and then I will post about her party on Saturday later Sunday or Monday.  I haven't been posting much these last few weeks because every spare moment I have been making things for her party and have come to the realization that I need to focus now and get it done!

So, I leave you with a few other pictures I have taken lately of her eating (because that is the only time she is still long enough to smile for pictures). I guess when I post again, I will have a ONE YEAR OLD to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment