Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Audrey's Birthday Party, Part I

We had a Dr. Seuss themed first birthday party for Audrey Layne!!

 Since I forgot my camera, I am relying on my family's pictures, and this is part of the first installment I have received.  I don't have too many of the decorations, but you get the idea!

I did add her last monthly picture but this was before I did.
And they were straightened up a bit too


We had some Seuss themed snacks, including green eggs and ham, Who Hash (layered mexican dip), Thing 1 & Thing 2 sandwiches (PB&J), Roast Beast sandwiches (beef bisket), etc. 

The kids played in the kiddie pools and sprinker and had a blast with a bunch of bubbles!!  Enjoy more picture overload!

I am doing 2 posts because there are so many pictures of Audrey with the birthday cake, so that will follow in another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment