Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Laugh

Tonight Audrey laughed for the first time! Unfortunately, the circumstances will make me seem like a meanie, so I have to give the whole story.

Eric was holding her while we were watching Masterchef when a commercial came on that said men had a 1 in 2 chance of getting cancer, and Eric said "so they are telling me I am going to die of cancer."  I (lightly) smacked his arm and said "shut up!"  He noticed that Audrey smiled when I said it, and told me to do it again.  So, I did and she smiled again and then laughed!!  It was the sweetest sound in the whole world!!

We tried to recreate it by me telling him to shut up like 10 more times, but she didn't do it again.  Oh well, one sweet laugh was enough for us!

I wasn't able to get a picture of her smiling, but here one from her first week at home-

1 comment: