Well, I survived my first day back at work, and couldn't wait to get home to my sweet baby! As everyone knows, I am slightly emotional, but I am proud of myself for not crying more than once! Plus, Audrey did a really great thing for mommy last night- she slept from 10:00pm to 5:30am!!
Since we are still waiting on the daycare to have an opening, she is being taken care of each day by family and friends. Yesterday, my aunt kept her and I was told she was perfect all day long (can you imagine anything else?)
Of course, I am looking forward to the weekend for a few reasons:
1. Being at home all day long with Audrey!
2. Tennessee season opener Saturday vs UT Martin!
3. Labor Day- 4 day work week!
4. Sleep (well, more sleep at least)!
Have a Wonderful Week!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment