Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Letter To Audrey

To My Baby Girl,

It breaks my heart to be leaving you to go back to work, but tomorrow is mommy's first day.  The past six weeks have been wonderful, not only because you entered our lives, but because I got to spend every moment with you!  Looking back, it seems like the time has flown by, but I can't even remember what I did with myself before you came along!  When we left the hospital to bring you home, we knew that our world was changing like never before, but it was better than we expected it would be.  Knowing that you rely on your daddy and me for everything just makes us feel more special than you can realize!

I don't want to leave you with anyone else during the day, but I know that my going to work will provide more things for you and help us both grow.  Most importantly, it gives me something to look forward to each and every day- coming home to you!

I love you with all my heart!
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I'm already contemplating ways to not come back to work... I dont think Ill be able to do it !!! I'm glad you survived !!

    ReplyDelete