Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Busy Bees

When Audrey turned 2 weeks old, we were given the green light to take her out in public, so of course, we had a jam packed weekend!
 Starting on Thursday night after the bar exam, Eric took me to Camino so I could FINALLY have the margarita that I have been craving since my first trimester, and it was wonderful!

On Friday, some friends came to visit, including Audrey's friend Addy.  Here are some pics from the visit:
 

Saturday started off with Audrey's first visit from my step-grandfather and then we headed to Winchester for Eric's cousin Paige's bridal shower. 


This was also Audrey's first visit with Eric's grandmother and most of his aunts and cousins.  Congratulations to Paige and Casey, we can't wait until October!!

Audrey & her great-grandmother, Mama Tine



The beautiful bride-to-be opening gifts

Here is Audrey with Eric's aunts and cousins

When we got home, Eric attempted to give Audrey a manicure (OK, actually just filing her nails).  This is him starting it, and Audrey finishing it- hah!  I can never do it when she is awake, so he did better then me!

Finally, on Sunday, Audrey and I went to the Campbell's revealing party so we could finally find out what Candace & Will are having and....... its a BOY!  It looks like Audrey will have a boyfriend!

The party was movie themed, with popcorn and candy and tickets!  We had to choose a boy or girl popcorn box, and of course, we were right by choosing Boy.  They also had a board for guests to provide name suggestions, and then finally revealed the big news by playing the ultrasound video.  I know Candace's parents are super-thrilled with the news because they only had two girls... I have a feeling this little boy will be a little spoiled!  It was a great afternoon spent celebrating a new addition with wonderful friends! 
(please ignore the fact that almost every picture has Audrey in it, I couldn't help myself!)


The Mom-to-be

The Grandmother-to-be
The Aunt-to-be

All in all, it was a very busy but wonderful weekend.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment