Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Super Audrey!

Audrey is getting much better at lifting her head and chest during tummy time!  Although she sometimes may go cross-eyed when she is focusing, isn't she the cutest when she does it!!


Daddy's favorite outfit.  Shocking, huh?


Lastly, I just want to share what a fan I am of Soothie bottles!  When I was pregnant, I didn't know what type of bottles to use, so I registered for 2 kinds, Playtex Drop-Ins and Soothies.  Luckily, I got both starter kits.  Well, I have determined that one starter kit of the Soothies was not enough!  Now that Audrey is eating between 4 and 5 ounces, it is so much easier to use the smaller Soothie bottles instead of the huge 10 oz Playtex bottles.  It's not that I don't like the Playtex ones, I just find it easier right now to use the others.  Plus, the Soothie starter kits come with formula/snack containers that snap onto the bottom of the bottle for an easy way to transport the bottle and formula, which is probably my favorite thing.  These containers don't come with the bottles when you buy single or 3-oack bottles, so I got a whole new starter kit that just came in the mail today! And when they get older, you can use the containers to carry snacks since they have their own lids.  Although I could not nurse, most moms that do will find an easy transition to bottles since most hospitals use Soothie brand pacifiers (which are also Audrey's favorite).  I will stop singing their praises now, but I just wanted to share my favorites with my expectant family and friends.


Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week!  Friday is only 2 days away!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new header pics and blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks! Erics mom took the pics and I had such a hard time narrowing it down. Guess I will be redoing it often so I can share them all!

    ReplyDelete