Unlike her Daddy and me, Audrey is in a WONDERFUL mood in the mornings. Since I have been back at work, I haven't been able to experience this time with her except on the weekends, which is when I soak it up! This morning, Eric got up to feed her at 4:00, and then I was up with her at 8:30, which is when she ate a whole 5 oz bottle! After that she just sat up against my legs and laughed at whatever Eric and I did!
Last night we were able to capture a better shot of her crazy shrimp-like stretch that she does all the time!
Yesterday afternoon and evening, she was a little fussy, but I am chalking that up to side effects from her shots on Friday. So far today, she has been great so I am hoping we are past that for now!
I am making taco salad for dinner tonight, so I am off to the grocery to grab some fresh lettuce. Enjoy the remaining weekend hours!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment