Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Audrey Layne is 2 months old!!


It's hard to believe it, but she is already 2 months old!

She has started holding her head up so much better!

About our Audrey:
  • she is starting to recognize our voices and turns her head when we talk, whether its to her or someone else.
  • when you talk to her, she looks at you like she is so interested in what you have to say.
  • she started daycare this week and has already charmed all the ladies there!  They told me that she is so good, watches everybody all the time and never cried.  Even though most babies have a hard time their first week, she has been wonderful to them!
  • she's now eating over 4 oz every 3 hours, and I mean every 3 hours on the dot, and we will be starting 5 oz very soon!!
  • she has sleeping about 6-8 hours at a time for the last week, which is fabulous since I have started back to work.
  • she's not a fan of having her picture taken (see outtakes below)
  • she is wearing 0-3 clothes now!
  • she hates the headbands and hats I put on her (not that it has stopped me!)
  • she is cooing all the time now and loves talking!
  • when she is laying down on her back, she loves putting her legs straight out and up in the air (see below)
  • we LOVE her more more each day!!
We go for her 2 month checkup on Friday, so I will update stats then!

Audrey's 1st day of School (Daycare)


Outtakes from the 2 month photo session!




2 comments:

  1. She is so, so darling! I can hardly wait to get my hands on her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I lovet her outtakes ! It's obvious she's got your attitude :P

    She is so precious, and growing so fast !

    ReplyDelete