Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

SHOTS!!

Today at the doctor, she weighed 10 lbs and was 22.5 inches long! That puts her height in the 50th percentile and her weight in the 25th percentile.  The doctor said she was doing great and we won't have to go back until 4 months, which will be just in time for another round of shots.

Poor kid, she did not do well with the shots today.  Now I have said it before, but I know we are truly blessed with a wonderful baby- she isn't fussy and is so content, unless she is hungry or we are using the snot sucker on her.  But the shots did her in, and me too!  She got 3 today, and a dose of medicine by mouth, and the little princess was not happy but who could blame her.  After the first few minutes of screaming, she quieted down and went to sleep in the car on the way home.  I was rather proud of myself- I was focused so much on holding her arm and leg for the nurse that I didn't get too upset.  Don't get me wrong, I got some blurry vision, but it didn't last too long.  But, I am definitely not looking forward to the next time!

I had to go back to work after her appointment and she stayed with Eric's mom.  So, after giving her some Tylenol, I left, and then she finished a 5 oz bottle!  She has been sleeping alot today and a little fussy when she is awake.  Here are some pics of her snoozing away tonight! (and for the record, she is in the same outfit as her 2 month pictures, but I just had her in that outfit for the pics a few days ago- they were clean when she wore them today!)


And I know its blurry, but I finally got a picture of her stretching!  I promise I will get a better one if I can just catch her in the act!

Have a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment