I know I am a little late in posting about these, but we have now had our 2 baby showers, and our little lady got so much stuff! And yes, I have played non-stop with it all, but I like to call it organizing instead!
On May 15, my three best friends threw me a shower in Manchester, and it was so much fun- we played games, had some wonderful food and got to catch up with some girls we don't see often enough! As for the gifts, we got some PRECIOUS clothes, books (which are essential for anyone that knows me), blankets, a sweet lamb mat, gift cards (best gifts ever), bath stuff, etc.
On the 29th, we had another shower thrown by Eric's family in Winchester, and there was quite the turnout! We got clothes, our pack-n-play, swing, bathtub, diapers, towels, gift cards for our stroller and car seat (which has been ordered and just received), an adorable white winter jacket, and the list goes on and on!
To know so many of our friends and family came out to support us means the world both of us, and we are getting more excited to share our little baby girl with everyone!
We have put together our pack-n-play, stroller, swing and playmat, and I promise to post a picture of them all soon! I have also been organizing the nursery and its almost ready to go! Just as soon as I get a few things in that I have ordered, I will be able to post more pics of it too.
I go tomorrow for the 35 week check up, which starts the weekly visits, so I will update again soon and let you all know of any progress that has been made. Have a wonderful week!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment