At my 36week checkup today, the doctor confirmed that the baby has assumed the head down position (FINALLY!) Of course I was not dilated at all, but at least hearing that she is no longer sideways was my good news for today.
Eric returned from Bonnaroo and had a great time. He was able to come home late Saturday and sleep late on Sunday, showered, ate and then went back for the afternoon and night concerts. I think resting at home helped him be able to brave the heat again. It was sooo hot that people fainted all over Bonnaroo and the CMA festival. Luckily, Eric and his friends were good about staying hydrated. There is NO way I could have done either festival with the heat index over 100. Needless to say, the sunshine looked nice from my air conditioned view out the window this weekend- my recliner and I put in some quality bonding time together.
I think my boss Heather will be having her baby any day now. Her actual due date is July 5th, but this is her third child and she has never gone a full 40 weeks. So, my last few weeks of work before our baby comes will be hectic to say the least.
Otherwise, there is not much new to report. I am getting excited about going to Chattanooga this weekend for a wedding reception of some wonderful friends, and I hope to have plenty of pictures to share!
Hope everyone has a great week!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment