ALSO, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY AGAIN TO BOTH OF OUR DADS- WE HAVE BEEN SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL FATHERS!
Here's the Huber kids with their parents at Outback
My Dad and I at my wedding
Last night we went to Chattanooga to a reception for Faith and Chris, some wonderful friends who got married a few weeks ago in the Dominican Republic. It was so much fun to celebrate with everyone and I got to see friends that I haven't seen in years, so it was definitely worth getting out and about at 9 months pregnant!
At the wedding reception
Me and Candace (another preggers, even though she has another 6 months), and Will and Eric
Here is a belly pic from last week (36 weeks)- I will post another one after my next Dr appointment on Tuesday (hopefully we will get some good news this time around!).
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there- be sure to enjoy it!



So cute! I am so jealous that you and CK were together.... I know you guys cried because I wasn't there!! Haha!! Loving the belly. You are getting so close to holding that sweet little baby!!
ReplyDeleteAnytime you decide to head home from China will be fine with us!! I'm loving the pics of the trip, so keep em coming!
ReplyDelete