I had my 35 week appointment late yesterday, and not much has changed. I was not dilated at all, so she couldn't confirm if the baby is head down yet, but I go back in a week to check again. Eric is going to Bonnaroo this weekend, so I think he was relieved to hear that she will probably not be making an early appearance while he is gone. But even if she does, he is only 30 minutes away and has people on call to pick him up if his truck is blocked in at the campground.
Here is a little information on the hospital where we are having our baby girl!
Middle Tennessee Medical Center in Murfreesboro is only a few blocks from my office and just across the street from my doctor's office, both of which are comforting to me. (Side note: The new MTMC won't open until October, and babies won't be born there until February) .
Website: http://www.mtmc.org/womenshealth/maternal.php
Directions: http://www.sths.com/_pdf/map_-_mtmc_-_ob_services_(v2.5-jun-11-2009).pdf
Map of hospital: http://www.mtmc.org/_pdf/map.pdf
Anyone coming to visit needs to enter through the Women's Pavilion Entrance take elevator to the first
floor to go to the nursery, and patient rooms are on the same floor.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Its getting so close !! Im so excited !
ReplyDelete