Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nursery Stuff!!

I had such big plans for this weekend- my mom and Eric's mom were supposed to go with me to Franklin today so I could show them the nursery furniture I really like, but the 4+ inches of snow and ice prevented the trip. I am hoping to go tomorrow and order them, if they are open, because my mind is made up! Here is a picture of the crib I like. It converts to a toddler bed, then to a full size bed, so I am loving it! I am also getting a combination changer/dresser to save room in the nursery.



And, I have picked out the bedding for the baby's room! I am finally feeling like I am making progress on the nursery, especially since I am wanting to have the room done by graduation. It is brown, pink, green and white and soooo cute! When it comes in, I will post pictures of it too.

Hopefully tomorrow I will venture outside so I can get some pictures of the snow. Suprisingly, Loki, one of our dogs, has loved being out in the snow, especially since the birds are playing with him. The other 2 are definitely hanging in the doghouse anytime they are outside!

I went to the doctor this week, and heard the baby's heartbeat again. Everything went well and the doctor scheduled my 20 week ultrasound for late February, so we will get to see the baby girl again soon!

Hope everyone stays safe this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't get to go furniture shopping :( Mom told me how excited all of you were about it. I like the color schemes for the baby's room. It is going to look great! I hope you and E have a wonderful weekend!

    I am now an official reporter, but I'm sure Mom has already sent you an e-mail about it lol. I got my first assignment today which I'm excited about. I will be doing a story about Bob Marley's birthday bash at the Valarium (a cool, new music venue in Knoxville). The Natti Love Joys will be playing, it should be a good time! Take care, I love you guys!!!

    P.S. We should play a baby name game on the blog lol. That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete