We had a pretty uneventful week, still getting back in the swing of work and school following the holidays. Yesterday, Eric and I went to a few Murfreesboro stores just browsing at nursery furniture options, and then next weekend we are going to the bigger Nashville stores to do the same thing. If anyone knows a good place to get baby furniture, please let us know because we have a pretty short list so far. I am hoping to get a head start on the nursery in the next two months because I am going to try to have it almost-completed before graduation (May 22), since bar prep classes start the week before then. Even though I'm not sure if I am going to take it in July, I need to be prepared to take the classes, which are 4 nights a week for 6 weeks, so I probably won't have much time after graduation.
My boss went to the ultrasound place that I discussed last week, and she found out she is having a little girl! (which will please her daughter Ansley, who had told Heather that she wanted a sister not another brother!) We are going to go soon and will let everyone know ASAP!
On a great note, Eric found out he passed the PE exam, so now he has his Professional Engineering license!
I am off to the library to meet some friends to study for 2 finals that are coming up soon. Hope everyone has a good week!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love the blog, Lindsey. Congrats to Eric on the PE exam.
ReplyDelete