Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random Things

Even though it was still snowing yesterday and frigid cold, Eric and I braced the elements to run our much-needed errands (most everyone knows I am a huge baby when it comes to cold weather and despise going out in it!)

First, I was in desperate need of some new shirts that were either maternity tops or long enough to cover my belly.  I have been using the rubber-band method on all my work pants for a few weeks now, and I was running out of shirts long enough to cover up my handiwork.  Thankfully, I still had a few Kohl's gift cards left from my birthday and Christmas, so we were able to get about 10 shirts I could wear to work and barely paid anything out of pocket!  Next, at JC Penney's, Eric had to exchange some shirts and I had yet another gift card that purchased 3 more maternity tops!  So, now I am all set for the next few months!  Next, we went to Sams for multiple things, including our monthly purchases of diapers there- we got a huge box of 288 Huggies diapers for pretty cheap!  We ended the night by going to see the 4:30 showing of Avatar in 3-D, which Eric has been itching to see this since it came out.  I wasn't too sure how I would feel about it, but we both thought it was great!  This was my first 3-D movie, and while it was fantastic, I got a bit of a headache, probbably caused by having to wear my regular glasses under the 3-D ones.  We would both recommend it for everyone to see!

On another note, we may be going in the next few weeks to this ultrasound place in Nashville that can find out gender as early as 15 weeks, plus you get the ultrasound photos.  We won't be going that early, but we don't know if we will be able to wait until our 20 week ultrasound with the doctor!  Either way, we will be sharing the news as soon as we find out-- anyone have any guesses as to what we are having???   

No comments:

Post a Comment