First, I want to share some of the things we got for Christmas for the baby! From my sister-in-law, brother and niece, I got the cutest maternity shirt ever, and then from Eric's cousin and aunt, we got a sweet hat and pair of socks for the baby to use next year! My niece Lily also got me the photo box which has nifty tabs to help keep them organized! The last picture is the baby blanket my mom purchased within about 12 hours after being told we were pregnant.
We also went to the doctor for the 12 week check up and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat again, which is still super fast. The doctor said everything is on track and the due date is still July 12. After Eric told on me for not having had the H1N1 vaccine yet, they proceeded to give me a shot (yes, he is indeed a traitor), and then drew my blood for all the blood work they do at this point in a pregnancy. So, as long as everything comes back OK, I get to wait 4 more weeks before going back.
Here is a picture of the belly, which I must say looks pretty big, but I had just eaten dinner, so I will blame it on that!
Finally, we hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's (I wimped out at 11:30 p.m.), and we look forward to everything 2010 will bring!!


any names yet??
ReplyDelete