Sorry for taking a blogging vacation recently, I have been in the middle of finals and haven't had time to post anything. But, as of just a few minutes ago, finals are done until April! Unfortunateely, I cannot find my camera charger right now, so I can't post pictures (sorry Candace!), but I do have some updates!
After we have the bedding in, I am going to grab some paint samples so we can make a final decision. Then it will be time to clean out the room and let daddy get to painting!
Furniture- I was able to order the furniture for the nursery! Even though the store wasn't open that weekend because of the weather, they honored the sale, so we are good to go on that end. Once the room is painted, we can go pick it up.
Bedding- I also ordered the bedding and am just waiting on it to come in. Before I finally chose this one, I was contemplating having some made because nothing was really standing out at me. Here is a picture of the diaper stacker, and I will post some more when everything comes in, which will hopefully be Friday!
After we have the bedding in, I am going to grab some paint samples so we can make a final decision. Then it will be time to clean out the room and let daddy get to painting!
But first, or maybe at the same time, I am going with my little sister to shop for prom dresses. While it makes me sad to think she is old enough to actually go to prom, I am excited to go look at her in all the pretty dresses!
I know everyone has been asking, but we haven't decided on any names yet. Katie and Josh bought us a HUGE book with lots and lots of names, but we haven't had time to do more than skim it so far. Now that finals are over, I hope to be able to devote more time to going through it and narrowing down some options!
I hope everyone has a great week- check back in a few days because I hope to have all those pictures uploaded (once I find the charger that is)!



The bedding colors look great! I love them! Can't wait to see more pictures! We also got the bed that converts to use later on and the dresser does the same, hopefully we'll get our moneys worth!
ReplyDelete