Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh yeah...

I don't know how I forgot to post this earlier, but I have been feeling our little girl move around (finally!)!

They say with your first baby, it could be more than 22 weeks before you are able to feel the baby (and be sure that is what you feel), but it started last week, and as the days went on, I was finally sure that it was her!  It's hard to describe, but it's fleeting and almost like a butterfly in there-- sometimes it's different than others.  I told Eric about it and he immediately tried to feel it, but it's a bit soon for that.  He did talk to her (so sweet), and tried out a few names to get her to move around if she liked them- haha!

It's so neat to be able to feel that you have someone inside you, instead of just being told it's there!  I can't wait for Eric to be able to feel it from the outside too!

2 comments:

  1. It's fun when they really start to roll around and your belly gets morphed into odd shapes, Zac got so freaked out when Cooper would put his butt to my tummy and roll. It looked like an alien trying to get out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so our phone tag was a little ridiculous yesterday.... and what kind of camera charger do you have ... bc it has been quite some time since a belly pic and I may just have to mail you mine! HOPEFULLY I WILL TALK TO YOU SOON!

    ReplyDelete