Well, I am one week into a sinus infection, and I am not having fun. I am feeling a little better and have been able to work so far this week, so this is an improvement! My OB wanted to see me last week so she could prescribe an antibiotic, so I got an unexpected peek at our little girl again! When the nurse practitioner couldn't find her heartbeat on the doppler (2 actually), they got me into an ultrasound room for a quick look to make sure she was OK. Fortunately, she was, and I could even see her little feet kicking back and forth! The ultrasound tech tried to get her to be still so she could get a good rate, but our little girl was enjoying her exercise (with a very strong heartbeat!) The look I got on the ultrasound was over all too quickly (seriously 30 seconds), since it was an informal look, just to be sure she was OK, but it got me excited for our scheduled ultrasound next week!!
Since I wasn't feeling well, I wasn't able to go with Eric and his parents to Knoxville this weekend to visit his sister and go see a Lady Vols game. I was sad to miss it, but I desperately needed the rest, and I think it did me some good.
We got in the baby's bedding last week, but the camera charger is still hiding, so I apologize yet again for not posting any pictures!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Is that not the scariest feeling! Ugh.... the nurse couldn't find Charlotte's one time and I was geting a little worried! Glad everything was OK!!! It happens and it will probably happen again.... at least this time you know that is the stupid machine or the operator!! :) FIND that charget MISSY!! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteOh... and by "charget" I mean charger!! You think you have preggers brain.... you will always have mommy brain!! :/
ReplyDelete