Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Recap of May, Part I

So here is a recap of the first part of May that I had started back then but couldn't finish because I couldn't get my pictures off the camera, but here it goes now.

Early in the month my mom, sister and I took Audrey and Lily to a fundraiser tea at my aunt's church. They always do a fabulous job of raising money for great local causes, and it's nice to go to an authentic tea party! Audrey and Lily had more fun than anyone though- they spent the entire time dancing and laughing at all the jokes that were being told on stage!
I can't remember if I mentioned this yet or not, but the weekend before Mother's Day, my MIL took pictures of Audrey and my niece Lily with my mom, who had been wanting these forever.  Of course, with a toddler and a 3 year old, it was full of many tears, pouts and fortunately some great shots! Here is one of my favorites, even though it hasn't been touched up yet (sorry to share without it Patti!)

Mother's Day weekend was as usual, spent on the road, trying to shuttle back and forth to see everyone.   Saturday night Audrey and I went to my mom's house for dinner while Eric studied for his last final, and then bright and early us girls all went to my old church in Tullahoma.  Afterward the early service, we went to grab some brunch, and then Audrey and I parted ways and she went with my MIL, and I headed back to Murfreesboro with my mom and sister for a movie and some retail therapy :)  Now at first I was not happy about not being with my baby girl for half the day, but it was the only way to allow her to see both her grandmothers and even one of her great-grandmothers (and I would be lying if I said it wasn't kinda nice to go shopping without a toddler).  We went to see the Lucky One, and it was a good little chick flick!

Then of course I got sick Wednesday, worked half of Thursday and then my dad and step-mom were here from Mississippi!  And finally, here is Miss A doing what she loves best!

No comments:

Post a Comment