Obviously I am still waiting on my new charger cord and have had no chance to download the 200+ pictures I took over the last month, which sucks and is putting me further behind! So I got fed up this weekend and ordered a whole new computer, our first Mac! It's a refurbished one so it wasn't too bad of a hit on the wallet, but I am a little scared of the the whole change! So one way or the other I should have a good update for you this weekend.
Until then here are more iPhone pics of my baby girl!
OHHHHHHHHHH and the little diva has some new nicknames- pooper scooper and turd burglar.............can you guess why she earned these????
.
.
.
.
Yep, MANY more instances of grabbing the goods out of her dirty diaper and handing it off, finger painting and/or playing patty cake with it. It's been an awesome week.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment