My little love Audrey has become OBSESSED with Chapstick! Daily this child asks for "chassstick", first thing in the morning, last thing at night kind of obsessed. We had to learn the hard way that if you wanted to lose your favorite Burt's Bees, let her play with it. She has seriously lost/destroyed 10 in the last month alone. Since Eric and I are total chapstick snobs and only want to use the best, it was tough to just hand over our backups to the destroyer. But, then we wizened up and bought her some cheapos, and she couldn't be happier!
She looks like such a big girl sitting there putting Chapstick on (snuff sniff)
OH, and if you DARE to take it away from her, you get insta-meltdown. Observe what happened when I told her she had to put it down before she could go to school.
Turning the head away as if she can't see me then I can't see her
Then reality sets in and she knows she's screwed, so
Yeah, I was that mom taking the child in to school with red face, tears and snot running down her face. If it wasn't so dramaqueen/pitiful it would be funny!








No comments:
Post a Comment