It really has blown me away how much Audrey is talking lately. I almost can't believe she is so smart!! But sometimes I have to be the translator because others get confused by what she is saying. So, I put together some of her most used sayings that are a bit confusing to understand (I could go on and on because she's so funny but I tried to keep it brief!). Seriously love this girl!!
1. 'Doe-see-dee' is dinosaur.
2. 'Hep' is help.
3. 'walee bottle' is water bottle, and just plain 'walee' is water. She loves to play with an empty water bottle!
4. 'Apple-lee'' is applesauce.
5. 'balla' is banana.
6. 'yogee' is yogurt.
7. 'Nit nack' is fruit snack.
8. 'Liss' is lid (whether it's to her water bottle or Chapstick or anything)
9. 'Go!!!!!' while picking up your arm means she wants your seat so you better move. Or she'll randomly scream it when you are driving her around (guess we need to watch our road rage?).
10. 'Colee Abby' means she wants to color. She has an Abby coloring book so that's where Abby comes from (used to be Colee Elmo).
11. 'Bubble Ga' means she wants to watch bubble guppies. Same for 'Elmo' and 'HaHa', which is a Christmas DVD we are STILL watching in July.
12. 'Tie' is her tiger, 'jaff' is giraffe, 'Ellie' is elephant.
13. 'hode it' means she wants to hold it, NOW.
14. 'Catpillar' is her computer (and also her caterpillar book)
15. 'TutTut' is her foot (I take total blame for this because it's what I've always said to her). She will come yelling that if she has something on her foot or if her shoe has come off.
16. 'Audrey bupp' anytime she does it, followed by huge laugh. She will always call out anyone else who does it! She also says 'bess you' anytime someone sneezes, and is a huge fake sneezer!
17. 'tatch-you' is thank you.
18. 'nose' when she wants to wipe her nose or just when she wants to hold a tissue to wipe it later (although she can say tissue too).
19. 'I sighy' is I'm sorry!
I know I already shared this pic but it's soooooo cute!!
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment