Ok so the poop playing has gotten out.of.control. She went 4 full days with no incidents and then on Thursday I went to pick her up from daycare and she was in different clothes. And with no shoes. No one wants to leave somewhere with your child's clothes (and shoes) in a bag! ANY advice is much appreciated because we have tried everything short of duck taping the diaper tight so she can't put her hands in! And we've tried using the potty, she's not ready yet.
Oh and because she stayed at home last Monday with Honey, I had the bright idea of keeping her In footie pajamas all day so she simply couldn't reach in. Well when I got home she was running and slipped and slammed her face onto the hardwood floor! Poor baby busted it right on her nose.
Good idea Lindsey. Surprisingly Audrey was fine after a few minutes of crying and a little bleeding, I however was not! I hardly slept thinking she wouldn't be able to breathe if her nose swelled too big overnight! It's still a little swollen and bruised but it doesn't bother my little trooper at all!!
Not the best cell pics from the last few days but you get the idea...
Friday, July 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Read "Potty Training 1, 2, 3". It's by The Ezzo's (same author as baby wise). It's a fast ready and good info.. even when they aren't ready. Lilly Kate is "ready" but I'm putting it off until after our move next month. Good luck!
ReplyDelete