Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

So Busted!

I do not think I have posted these yet, but remember how a few posts ago I mentioned that Audrey had been getting into trouble for climbing onto the top of her picnic table? Well, I managed to snap a few pics of her (almost) sneaky way of doing it!

Here she is contemplating doing it, and of course knowing I am watching her every move

Then she starts slowly putting one leg up. Please note the little smirk that says "I know you see me and I'm doing it anyway!" 

There's the smile again, WHILE she puts the other leg up!  This little girl is SOOO STRONG WILLED!!  Yep, I have already ordered the book on this :)


This doesn't bother me since she isn't in danger of breaking bones, but I caught her with the couch flipped backwards and her straddling it. Love this sweet baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment