Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We Have A Swimmer On Our Hands!!!

Well, sorta.  Audrey got into a pool for the first time this weekend so in baby world (or as I perceive it), she can swim! Her Honey and J-Pop gave her this swimming suit for Easter and even though it was a little big, it was perfect for the occasion (and her big blue eyes!)

Trying to finish her cookie before going swimming!
 This is the pool I got her on Friday because I had heard Saturday was going to be warm enough for swimming-
She was skeptical at first-
 But then we added some of her bath toys and she was all smiles from there!
 I was so proud that she didn't cry at all, she even allowed Daddy to squirt her with the toys- ha!

 Since everyone in our families are water lovers, I am so glad that she seems to be following in our footsteps as a water baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment