Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Mother's Day

Was the bestest because it was spent with this little angel!

I had a fabulous Mother's Day with Audrey and Eric! Unfortunately my mother was in Florida working but that just means we get to celebrate with her next weekend.  Since she was gone, we only had one town to stop in so we all packed up and headed to Winchester to spend the day with Eric's mom and grandmothers!

I forgot to take pictures all day long but we had a busy one- we started off at his parent's house and then went by Nannie's house to show Audrey off and give her her gift. Then we headed to a late lunch at Mama Tine's, his other grandmother. We got both great-grandmother's a lily plant in a flower pot that was decorated with Audrey's handprints and footprints!

Most of the extended family came and went all day so everyone got to love on Audrey some and of course, she showed out for them! She was clapping, screaming and giving kisses- what a flirt she is becoming!

But the best part of the day was getting to snuggle up with Audrey at home that night while I gave her her last bottle of the day. She is such a sweet girl and I am so very blessed to be this little girl's mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment