Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Audrey Layne Is 10 Months Old!!!


I cannot get over how big my baby has gotten!
She has learned so many new things but most of all, she has been feeling so much better since her ear infections have healed up!  She brightens our day from the moment she gets us up until she is getting rocked to sleep and has become the center of our world!

Audrey at 10 months:
-wearing 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers
-eating stage 3 foods now and all sorts of big girl snacks
-has eaten bananas, pears and vanilla wafers, which are her favorite
-has been using a sippy cup (with help) and loves pear juice and apple juice
-can give kisses and it ABSOLUTELY MELTS my heart!
-loves patting people on the back and face which is super sweet
-went swimming for the first time this month in her baby pool
-gives high fives with both hands
-claps and says 'YAY' all the time
-is standing more (with support) and is getting stronger every day
-is sortof the class bully at daycare- as the teacher was telling Eric that she had pulled another girls's hair she whacked a little boy in the forehead with a toy- but she does it with a smile on her face!
-loves attention! She is a little shy at first around someone but within a few minutes warms up and loves all over them
-still loves jumping more than any baby I have ever seen
-refuses to wear bows. still. and sunglasses now too.
-always wants to play with my necklace
-loves playing peek-a-boo and cracks up when we do (hence the huge grin in all the pics)
-is the pride and joy of the Huber house!!

Outtakes
Foot comparison with Daddy


It is so hard to believe she was once this tiny-

And is now so big!

 Audrey, I could not love you any more if I wanted to! I miss you so much when I am away from you and rush home everyday to get my baby fix. You are the best part of my day and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment