Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

New Foods & Sippy Cup Woes

Again, computer is on fritz so I am just doing random picture uploads so you all can see baby girl! Will do more in depth update soon because someone is almost (gasp!) 10 MONTHS OLD!!!

Getting ready for some treats after dinner

she loves these cheddar corn puffs

 and I mean LOVES them

Seriously Audrey, THREE AT A TIME?!?

On the sippy cup front, its not going too well...

We are starting to make her hold her own bottle and sippy cup sometimes and this is the reaction we get-

HAHA, GOOD TIMES! She has been getting better and I guess it's our fault for not making her hold her own bottles earlier, but we were so worried she would hold her head back to far and get more/worse ear infections. PLUS, who doesn't love a good snuggle with a baby drinking a bottle?

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment