I just found out that Shutterfly is giving away 50 christmas cards for participating bloggers!!!!!!!
If anyone else wants to participate that has a blog, you must go to here for more info, because I know we all love to send out those pretty cards!
Now that Audrey has joined our family, we will of course be featuring her on our card this year- I mean how could I not show off my baby's sweet face!! In the past, we have dressed up our dogs for the picture and so to make everyone happy and continue the tradition, we will definitely need to use cards that have multiple pictures, like these which are also available on their website here. And no, I still cannot choose between them! I will definitely be using the pictures my mother-in-law took, some of which are on my blog header now.
Following our wedding, I got one of the Shutterfly picture books from my stepsister, and since it included pictures she had taken at our wedding on the beach, it was just that much more special! (you can make your own here, plus there is free shipping on $30 right now!!) I plan to have a book made of my pregnancy and Audrey's first year from this blog so I cannot wait to seeit, although I am not ready for her first year to go by quickly!
Happy Friday everyone, and I promise to get more pics of Audrey up soon. I am finally back to work from my little (HUGE) sinus infection, so I am getting better and can spend this weekend getting updated!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment