Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fingers crossed...

I really hope I am not jinxing myself, but Audrey slept the whole night the last 2 nights in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so proud of our big girl!!

Cheering on the Titans Sunday (didn't help though)
Knock on wood, fingers and toes crossed, spin around, and all those other superstitous things to keep this going!!  When she sleeps through the night, she is in such a wondreful mood when I go get her in the mornings- I mean smiling and giggling the whole time!  Otherwise, when she has gotten up at 3:00-ish, she is usually still asleep when we need to go and she gets very mad at mommy for waking her up to get her in the carseat for school!

Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

  1. My fingers are crossed for you guys! She is absolutely precious! I just want to squeeze her and give her some kisses!

    ReplyDelete