Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Audrey's 4 Month Check Up

Well, yesterday was Audrey's doctor appointment, and we still have a tall, skinny baby with a little head!  Here were her stats:
- length 24 inches ( little over 50%)
- weight 12 lb, 8 oz (25%)
- head was a little under 25% (I left the measurement at home oops)

She got 2 shots- 1 in each leg- and one oral vaccine.  She of course screamed when they stuck her, and I think she hit a new decibel, but it only took her about 8 minutes to stop crying.  We stuck a bottle in her mouth because she was starving, so that may have stopped the whaling a little early.  Since Eric went with me, he got a little taste of her getting shots, and we were both a little upset having to watch her go through it!

We get to start feeding her cereal anytime we are ready, and then baby food after that.  The doctor isn't real strict on timelines, he is just leaving it up to us to determine when we start things.  Of course, this doesn't sit well with me because I need to be told when to start, how much, how often and when to move on- I guess this is a learning process for all of us!

On another note, Audrey has slept through the night the last 2 nights too- (until 5:00 and 5:45 respectfully), which is 4 nights in a row, so knock on wood it keeps going!!

My sister-in-law took this sweet shot of her last weekend
We got some hilarious pics of Audrey during and after bathtime the other night, so I will try to post them soon. I am having trouble finding time to upload pics and post at home since Eric has school most nights but I will definitely do it this weekend.

Happy almost-Friday!

2 comments:

  1. She is a tiny little thing! I can't believe they said you can start feeding her cereal!? Where has the time gone, I feel like I was just up there a month ago holding her in the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, its not fair! But she is at that wonderful age that she smiles at you all the time and wants to interact, so I can't complain too much!!

    ReplyDelete