Sad to say this was the best picture I could get at her dentist appointment. Mostly because after we got back there, I was too busy busting up her fistfight with the dental hygenist! She was so strong that I had to lay on top of her to keep her body still and then hold each arm because she was just not having it. The hygenist said she was the strongest she had seen all day...and the youngest :) But she did get a clean bill of health and we are set to go back in 6 months!
Audrey still loves her bath toys- she is so proud of knowing all the different animals!
Last but not least, a few weeks ago, Audrey refused to nap all day long. And therefore ended up like this during dinner. I not so secretly loved it, which prompted Eric to tell me to 'stop Bogarting the baby'-- Never gonna happen!






No comments:
Post a Comment