Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Well we just got back from the beach! more to come on that bc today, the first day we were home, I had a sick visit planned for Audrey at her doctor's. They are always so good about squeezing them in and we had his first appointment of the day! But Audrey has bronchitis. Luckily she hasn't had a fever but her coughing has gotten worse and he said he could hear wheezing. But after getting her meds in her I am hopeful she will be on the mend soon! She is still crazy energetic and bouncing around from toy to toy...nothing keeps her down!

After taking her antibiotic she said "that's gross mama" and after her liquid steroid she said "that taste better mama!" Love this sweet and smart sick little baby so very much!

Here she is holding her own nebulizer for the first time ever! In the past, I had to hold her, hold the mask and bribe with all I've got to get through one breathing treatment. But this only took the usual DVD player and the promise of 3 M&Ms!





No comments:

Post a Comment