Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2013

Audrey Goes to the CIRCUS!!

A few weekends ago we took Baby Girl to the Barnum & Bailey and Ringling Bros. Circus! 

We had fabulous seats but forgot our cameras, so you have to make do with iPhone photos (surprise, surprise, I know). Although I knew she was a bit young to go, I knew she would LOVE to see all the animals
There were girls inside these spheres hanging from the ceiling

After she spent the first 30 minutes clinging to me for dear life, the Lion Tamer came out with the lions and tigers, and it is what got her attention! (The opening was super loud and crazy and that just scared her a bit)  After that, she didn't want to take her eyes off the show!


NOTE TO SELF: If you are going to take a potty training child to the Circus, do not get seats that are smack in the middle of the row. Our neighbors clearly loved us :)


After over 2.5 hours of an awesome show, this is what happened about 1.2 seconds after we hit the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment