As usual, we have been busy busy this week, but here's a quick recap. We went to a wedding in Chattanooga last weekend, where two of my college friends got married. It was so great to see everyone, most of whom I haven't seen since I was 9 months pregnant! Needless to say, someone and her daddy missed the ceremony because all she wanted to do was play drums on the pews...
Here we are at the reception
I included this because this was a good shot of what her hair did ALL NIGHT LONG, as you can also see in the above pic!
Let me just tell you, Audrey Layne spend most of the night on the dance floor. I am pretty sure the photographers got as many pictures of her dancing as they did the bride! She loved it and didn't fall asleep until close to 11 pm!!
In other news, guess who FINALLY has some new teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her two upper teeth on the left have come in, and the upper right one has just poked through!
HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment