In the last few weeks, Audrey has really turned into a chatterbox! It is amazing how many words she can say now and even better, how much she can understand. When I ask her questions, she actually knows what I am asking and responds appropriately. Maybe unconsciously I didn't want it to happen because it means she is growing up, but it really surprised me!
Something else she has taken to is this book, which Nana got her for Christmas-
But the only page she cares about is-
"DECK THE HALLS"
"DECK THE HALLS"
EVERYDAY, and I seriously mean every single day, she will come up to me, with or without the book, and say "LaLa", and I had better start singing "Deck The Halls" because she will get very insistent if you don't. She will sing along to the "La La La" part and it just melts my heart, but you better do both verses! I think this one may have inherited yet another Huber trait- the love of music! But don't try singing her any of the other songs in there, she will take the book away and put it to the correct page and hand it right back- STRONG WILLED MUCH???
Today when I picked her up from daycare, she looked like this
(please excuse the cell phone pics, I can't find time to actually use the camera)
PIGTAIL LOVE!!!!! I didn't think she had enough hair for pigtails, but her teacher proved me wrong. I wanted to eat her up on the spot she was so adorable! And of course, I took more to show Dada










No comments:
Post a Comment