Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
It would be here I would insert a family photo from Thanksgiving, but I completely failed in even bringing my camera to our Thanksgiving. Regardless, it was a fun day spent with family and way too much food! Audrey even got to play with 4 of her cousins that she doesn't see very much and thankfully, they sent me a few pictures of the littlest girls playing and some of the other cousins-
Then that night, my sister rocked some Black Friday shopping! We went to Walmart at 9:00 p.m. and was able to get almost everything on my list and be out at 10:30! Then we headed to Kohl's for the midnight opening and grabbed a few things and was out in 30 minutes! Again, no pictures (yes, I failed that bad). BUT, here is a pic of some storage ottomans I got ($29 each!!) the rest were gifts and I am not posting those!)
Saturday we traveled to Eric's parents and had our Thanksgiving with them (do I even need to say it again- I didn't get a family pic here either). Great food, bad Vols game, and chasing her around all day made for some tired Hubers that night!
The rest of the weekend was spent getting the tree up and lit, but no ornaments yet, wrapping gifts and organizing Audrey's room. Since she has gotten tall enough now for 18 month clothes, we got all those out and put up most of her 12 month clothes. She is still small enough in the waist to wear 12 months but we are going to try to move her on up instead of buying more 12 months clothes that will only be highwadders. I also packed up all her bibs, towels, baby socks, etc, to go up in the attic- it was SO SAD to realize she just isn't a baby anymore!











No comments:
Post a Comment