Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Scratchy

Audrey took a little chuck out of her nose sometime early this morning, because when I went in there to get her before work,  it was still bleeding a little bit.  Needless to say, I promptly clipped and filed her nails.  I took these when we got home tonight. I know it doesn't look bad at all, but I felt so sad for her because it looked like it hurt! It doesn't seem to hurt her now and its finally scabbed over. It hasn't affected her spirit as you can probably tell!


On another note, I failed miserably at taking pictures at Eric's birthday dinner. I am so mad because Audrey looked soooo cute!  Here's the only 2 I took all night long!  We had fun grilling out with our family and can't wait until the weather stays warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment