Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting Stronger...

I am becoming more convinced that Audrey is going to walk before she crawls!


Not only does she still puke when she is on her belly (and hate being there in the first place), but she is getting stronger and can stand more on her own!  This girl spends more time in her bouncy thing, exersaucer and walker that she does in my arms these days, so that's probably why.  Either way, I am so proud of this little girl, but would prefer is she stopped growing up on me!


Audrey is still loving her new toy that I got at the consignment sale. It has so many different toys and it holds her attention longer than anything else!


In other news, the sides of her mullet are coming out & so now all she has is a real rat tail!!

HAPPY THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment