Audrey went swinging for the first time Friday!!!
It has been hard to find a baby swing for her to use since I am not that familiar with the parks in Murfreesboro (I just knew the greenway opening closest to our house didn't have swings on their playground). But, we finally tracked one down at Old Fort Park! I have been dying to take her because I thought she would love it. She was fine for a bit, just content, and then she started SCREAMING. I finally saw that the opening for her leg had a rip in it and had pinched her! So, I turned her around to face the back because it can go both ways and she was much better! Of course, it was during nap time but it was the only time we could both take her so that might explain her being kinda fussy.
| It was super sunny and baldy had to have a hat most of the time |
On Thursday, I took her outside after work to see how she would handle it since I knew we were going to the park the next day. Of course by the time we got home after work and changed, our back yard was in the shade within 5 minutes, but I still think she had fun playing with the dogs!
| Mama you crazy its not summer, take me inside |


No comments:
Post a Comment