A pretty cool thing happened this morning- Eric got to hear the baby's heartbeat by putting his ear against my belly! We had read it was possible around this time, but he never could hear it before. It was so cute- he was checking my heartbeat so he could differentiate and he finally did!
My doctor visit yesterday was pretty good- regular baby heartbeat, good blood pressure, etc. I put on 4 pounds in 2 weeks, so that wasn't the best, but I would love to see them try to make me stop having my milkshakes! The doctor confirmed my suspicions that the baby is laying sideways across my stomach, but the doctor wasn't worried about her not being in position. I however am, and have been having talks with her to let her know she needs to be working herself around to the right position in the next few weeks.
I am getting so excited for this weekend- first the baby shower, and then Eric and I get to finish the nursery since his finals will be over tonight (he is taking his last one right now)! As soon as we get it finished, I will post some pictures.
On that note, here is the 31 week belly!
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!


Four pounds? What's that make? Like five total? You are the cutest little pregnant momma ever! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous!! I wish I could see you. Have fun. Can't wait to see some pictures. Charlotte is sitting here with me and wants to see your face!! So, I am going to scroll down and hopefully find a picture with your face in it!! :)
ReplyDelete