Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

FINISHED!!

I am home from my last test, and it sure does feel good to be finished!  I cannot wait to be able to do things at night again- like cook dinner regularly, take baths, watch TV, etc.  And, for the next few months, Eric will be home with me for most of those nights!

This weekend is my first baby shower, and I am so excited to see all the friends that I haven't seen in forever!  And, it is being thrown by the best 3 ladies in the world, so I know it is going to be a blast.

After that, the following weekends are just as busy, with graduation being the next weekend, and then my other baby shower the following one.  I am super excited to see what the nursery looks like once we get all the stuff to finish it off and of course, I will share pics when it's done.

AND, for the big news, we are down to single digits- ONLY 9 WEEKS LEFT!!

On another note, my niece Lily has been a little sick this week, so if everyone could keep them in your prayers, I would appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment