Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Somebody's Birthday is coming up...

I haven't had the chance to blog much lately because we have been so busy!  Unbenownst to Eric, I was busy with last minute preparations for his suprise birthday dinner on Saturday (he turns 30 this Thursday)!  It was a very eventful day for us. We started out by going to register at Babies R Us that morning, then met up with our friends Jake & Susan for the Vandy v. South Carolina basketball game, which thanks to me, Eric and a traffic jam, we were way late to.  Thankfully, Jake and Susan were gracious about it and we had alot of fun (especially me, devouring a huge pretzel!)

Afterwards, us 4 went to South Street Restaurant, where a few more of his friends and family met us to suprise Eric, and he was definitely SUPRISED!  Everything worked out great, and we enjoyed a wonderful dinner and getting to hang out (unfortunately, I forgot my camera, but as soon as I get pics from other people, I will be sure to share them) Thanks so much to everyone for helping me pull this off!

I was nice enough (after much begging from you know who), to let Eric open one of his birthday presents early, and he loved it!


And here is a picture of my 22 week belly (it can no longer be described of as a bump!)


Everything is going well with me, and our baby girl has been sooo active lately!  We both have loved being able to feel her moving around though!

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Looking great, Lindsey. Give Eric a birthday hug for me! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete