First, I want to wish my Dad a Happy Birthday!! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!
Eric was able to go with me to the doctor today, and we got some good news- the ultrasound from my last visit was reviewed and everything looked great! I also did the glucose test and will get the results back in the next few days, so fingers crossed! I was suprised that the liquid I had to drink wasn't quite as bad as I expected it to be, but that is probably because I half-froze it and then drank it through a straw so I didn't have to taste much.
Eric and I are so excited because next weekend, we are going to go on a weekend trip to St. Louis, and neither of us have been there before. It's the only free weekend we have until June, and I'm not allowed to travel that late, so we decided to make the most of it, and go on a "babymoon", a one-last trip before we become 3! We will definitely share photos when we return!
This past weekend, we got a lot done in the nursery- I ordered a recliner for the room, picked up some wall decorations, and my mom got us a crib mattress, so I am finally able to show pics from the room! Thanks again Nana!
This is the crib (sorry, I just propped the bumper up for his pic, I didn't attach them all)
This is the changer/dresser, which is especially nice because the nursery is on the small size.
As soon as I get a few more decorations, I will post pictures of all of them that I have so far. As for now, here is a picture of the 25 week belly (you're welcome Candace!)
We hope you all have a wonderful Easter!


SO CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see you ... and that little bundle :)
ReplyDelete