Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Documenting her 2's

At Audrey's birthday party, I had almost 100 pictures from the last year hanging all over the party, and I thought I should document some of them since we let our party guests take home most of them! I may have already posted some of these throughout the year but a little repetition of this cuteness is OK!

First waffle at waffle house
Happy Halloween!
Before her school Xmas program
Christmas card outtake
Just modeling my new boots
Driving a firetruck

Sushi! Daddy's child
Falling asleep but strong hold on her sucker- my child
First trampoline jump 

Little Mama

Merry Christmas
First chili hashbrowns

PB&J face
First circus enchantment
First time flying a kite

First peepee in the potty!
First time in pullups 


First time at the dentist
First time in her toddler bed
The Easter Bunny came!
Happy Easter!

Happy Valentine's Day 
First time picking strawberries



Some pictures her Honey took of her:


She loves her solar flowers

2nd haircut- pure fear

First chocolate frosty
First #2 in the potty- and she got her prize!


We had a fabulous 2nd year with our baby girl and cannot wait for the many more we have in store together!  Couldn't love this sweet three year old more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment